System comes with 7 GAMES WITH MANUALS (All games come with manuals but are not shown in photos since most I found after photos were already taken).
IF YOU ARE NEW TO ATARI JAGUAR, the games included with this are some of the most addictive games on the system. I have sold dozens of Jaguar Systems with games bundles on ebay and craigslist, but the lot of games with this posting are some of the best on the system.
This listing is for a video game console unit - "ATARI JAGUAR" video game system, Atari Jaguar power supply, and controller. AND COMES WITH 7 GAMES. Does not come with RF Adaptor BECAUSE my stock is low, if you own a Nintendo NES, SNES Super Nintendo, Sega Master, Sega Genesis, Turbo Grafx 16, and a few others then you already have an rf adaptor that works with this system.
Atari Jaguar system itself is in VERY EXCELLENT condition (nice for its age, after all this is over 20 years old), and WORKS PERFECTLY.
CONTROLLER WORKS GREAT.
AND 7 CARTRIDGE GAMES, of which ALL 7 come with instruction booklets (sorry, I found my stack of manuals after I already took the photos, so photo does not show all the manuals; the games range from Good to NEAR MINT in condition, and all work great):
1. Checkered Flag (this is fun if you use third person point of view and get used to touchy controls, the standard first person makes the controls seem real horrible).
2. Cybermorph (came with the system).
3. Flip Out! (this may be my most favorite game on any system, there are different puzzle styles, but the flipping tile games are the best of the bunch, I can't recommend this game enough, and when you finally beat the last boss tile battle, you will wish they made a Flip Out! 2. I go back and play this every year, sort of how I replay Mega Man 2 on NES, quite often).
4. Iron Soldier (once you learn the controller movements and buttons this is a very great game, in my top 5 favorite Jaguar Games).
5. Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy (this is the only affordable space shooter on the system, kind of weak until you face the bosses).
6. Val D'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding
7. Zool 2 (plays and looks like Sonic the Hedgehog genesis games, but with more vibrant colors, pretty fun).
EVERYTHING IS TESTED AND WORKS PERFECTLY.*
This was supposed to be a 64-bit system (years before the Nintendo 64 came out). However, the graphics are more dated. This system has plenty of fun games also.
Shipping in continental USA is $29 with delivery confirmation and FULLY INSURED. This will not fit in a post office flat-rate box, that is why it is more.
Payment options: Money Order, Bank Issued Cashier's check, or Paypal (must have CONFIRMED ship to address). No personal checks.
*- See my store's 'Terms and Conditions' page to view full video game system/console unit AS IS disclaimer.